Join us on August 28th, 2020 at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern for “Hacking Cyber Diversity: An hour of critical thinking on hiring diverse staff and using that to improve security and your competitive advantage”.
Joining me in this discussion will be:
- Jules Okafor (@julesmgmt), CEO and founder, RevolutionCyber
- Christina Morillo (@divinetechygirl), security engineering, Microsoft and chapter lead for Women in Security and Privacy (WISP)
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
We’ll be discussing the obvious topic of hiring, but more importantly can cyber diversity make you more secure? And can it give your business a competitive advantage? So come prepared with your stories and your questions, and obviously your bad ideas. Heck, I think the way we’ve been handling cyber diversity up until now has been a pretty bad idea.
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a $25 Amazon gift card.
- Immediately following the video chat we’ll have our CISO Series Meetup where we’ll have impromptu 1-on-1 meetings where everyone will be randomly matched up. Five 6-minute meetings that will run for a total of 30 minutes.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.