Please join us on Friday, January 15th, 2021 for “Hacking Data Intelligence: An hour of critical thinking on how to turn insights into actionable protection of data”.
Joining me for this discussion will be:
- Chris Strand (@strandmann), chief compliance officer, IntSights
- Johna Till Johnson (@JohnaTillJohnso), CEO, Nemertes
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- What threat intelligence are you collecting?
- What types of intelligence are more valuable than others?
- How do we use that intelligence effectively?
- What are the patterns we should be looking for?
- What are industry specific signals one should look for in your data?
- What are the automated ways to react to data intelligence?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears into a series of impromptu 1-on-1 five-minute meetings where everyone will be randomly paired. Nothing to prepare, we’ll do the matching.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor IntSights
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES”.
- Other bad ideas featured in “What’s Worse?!” game.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a $25 Amazon gift card.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.