Please join us on Friday, January 22nd, 2021 for “Hacking High Profile Accounts: Designing extra layers of protection around more valuable accounts”.
Every company has high profile accounts, such as executives and also people who work in finance and accounting because they have access to the money. Some organizations have high profile users. Those users may be the ones drawing the traffic to the site and the attention of malicious hackers.
These high profile accounts are a form of the crown jewels of your company. While you may have user identity programs within your company, what extra layers of protection do you have for the most critical accounts, or the ones that are most attractive to digital thieves?
Join us for a discussion managing high profile accounts with me and:
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- Like you identify your crown jewels, do you identify your high profile people?
- Do your employees and users make your business a larger target for hackers?
- These are two different kinds of high value targets. Do you handle them differently?
- What is different about managing your crown jewels vs. managing your crown jewel users?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears into a series of impromptu 1-on-1 five-minute meetings where everyone will be randomly paired. Nothing to prepare, we’ll do the matching.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor vArmour
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES”.
- Other bad ideas featured in “What’s Worse?!” game.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a $25 Amazon gift card.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.