Please join us on Friday, January 29th, 2021 for “Hacking BYOD and Unmanaged Devices: An hour of critical thinking of all the devices we don’t have agents on”.
Joining me for this discussion will be:
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- What constitutes unmanaged devices?
- What access can an agentless device have to your environment?
- What kinds of risk do these devices introduce?
- What are ways to reduce risk from unmanaged devices?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears into a series of impromptu 1-on-1 five-minute meetings where everyone will be randomly paired. Nothing to prepare, we’ll do the matching.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Armis
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES”.
- Other bad ideas featured in “What’s Worse?!” game.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a $25 Amazon gift card.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.