Please join us on Friday October 15th, 2021 for CISO Series Video Chat: “Hacking Security Champions: An hour of critical thinking about how to turn non-security people into security leaders.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- What is a Security Champions program?
- What’s the value to the participants?
- What are the pressures a security program puts on your security team and in what ways does it alleviate it? And what are the measurable ways a security champions program improves security?
- How do you target people to participate? Is it only developers?
- What’s the training you’re giving security champions?
- What are common pitfalls of a security champions program?
- How do you maintain interest in the program over time?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears into a series of impromptu 1-on-1 five-minute meetings where everyone will be randomly paired. Nothing to prepare, we’ll do the matching.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Snyk
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.