Please join us on Friday, October 16th, 2020 for CISO Series Video Chat “Hacking Privileged Identities Gone Bad: An hour of critical thinking about accidental and malicious behavior from humans and machines causing havoc in the cloud”.
According to the most recent Verizon Data Breach Investigation Report, credential theft resulted in 67 percent of the breaches. We can no longer count on someone who looks like a legitimate user. Why do good accounts go bad and what can be done to continue to check up on the behavior of users who appear to be legitimate?
Joining me in this discussion will be:
In preparation for the event, think about the following:
- What causes a legitimate user to no longer be legitimate, but in the eyes of the system they are?
- What are tell tale signs that a credential has been compromised?
- What are additional mechanisms we can put in place?
- How do we put up these roadblocks without slowing down business? Essentially, how can we not be an imposition to the user?
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
Huge thanks to our sponsor CloudKnox
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a $25 Amazon gift card.
- Immediately following the video chat we’ll have our CISO Series Meetup where we’ll have impromptu 1-on-1 meetings where everyone will be randomly matched up. Five 6-minute meetings that will run for a total of 30 minutes.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.