Please join us on Friday, October 2nd, 2020 at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET for “Hacking CISO Series: An hour of critical thinking and looking back at CISO Series coverage”.
This is going to be our two year anniversary since launching CISOSeries.com and we’ll look back and the most popular shows, guests, surprising moments, and most importantly we’re interested in your input as to what you liked, didn’t like, and what you’d like to see a lot more of.
Joining me in this discussion will be none other than:
- Mike Johnson, co-host, CISO/Security Vendor Relationship Podcast
- Allan Alford (@allanalfordintx), co-host, Defense in Depth
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor, Elevate Security.
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a $25 Amazon gift card.
- Immediately following the video chat we’ll have our CISO Series Meetup where we’ll have impromptu 1-on-1 meetings where everyone will be randomly matched up. Five 5-minute meetings that will run for a total of 30 minutes.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.