Please join us on Friday, October, 23rd, 2020 at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET for “Hacking Build vs. Buy Automation: An hour of critical thinking on the ongoing security decision.”
Every security and GRC leader is faced with the build vs. buy decision with practically every deployment. Is it always a decision based on cost and resources or are there other factors like the ability to streamline and innovate and meet goals? What goes into these decisions and what haven’t we been thinking about in the build vs. buy decision making process that we should be thinking about? And when it comes to automation, how does that change the situation?
Joining me for this discussion will be:
Here are some questions to think about ahead of our conversation:
- What are the factors that go into a build vs. buy decision?
- Have you ever thought about what you can automate in your security program?
- What is the most difficult part of maintaining a security and compliance program?
- What parts of a compliance program have become rote that need to be automated?
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
Huge thanks to our video chat sponsor Aptible.
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a $25 Amazon gift card.
- Immediately following the video chat we’ll have our CISO Series Meetup where we’ll have impromptu 1-on-1 meetings where everyone will be randomly matched up. Five 6-minute meetings that will run for a total of 30 minutes.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.