Please join us on Friday, October 29th, 2021 for CISO Series Video Chat: “Hacking Secure Access: An hour of critical thinking about how to easily and safely connect to services and apps.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- Where is the handling of secure access the easiest and where is it the most problematic?
- Where does secure access move from a nuisance to affecting the coma
- Developers need to access infrastructure. How does secure access change in this situation?
- What other issues, like performance, come into play here when you’re battling secure access?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Banyan Security
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.