Please join us on Friday, October 9th, 2020 for CISO Series Video Chat “Vulnerability Management: An hour of critical thinking about a risk-based approach to dealing with vulnerabilities”.
Joining me in this discussion will be:
In preparation for the event, think about the following:
- What vulnerability management techniques simply don’t work and need to be retired?
- What causes remediation to operate so darn slowly?
- What are known steps to get remediation to move faster?
- How can we better quantify risks of known vulnerabilities?
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor, Kenna Security
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a $25 Amazon gift card.
- Immediately following the video chat we’ll have our CISO Series Meetup where we’ll have impromptu 1-on-1 meetings where everyone will be randomly matched up. Five 6-minute meetings that will run for a total of 30 minutes.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.