Please join us on Friday, November 19th, 2021, for CISO Series Video Chat: “Hacking Email Security: An hour of critical thinking of alternative ways to protect messaging.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
- DJ Sampath (@djsampath), CEO and co-founder, Armorblox
- John Overbaugh (@johnoverbaugh), CISO, Alpine Software Group (He just switched positions from CareCentrix).
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- What are we doing over and over again with email security that isn’t working?
- When you migrate to the cloud, how should you think about email security?
- What needs to change to prepare for the next onslaught you don’t know about?
- What can static data (e.g., domain, sender, gateways) tell us and what can’t it tell us?
- What kind of other information should we be gathering?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Armorblox
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.