Please join us on Friday, November 10th, 2021, for CISO Series Video Chat: “Hacking Zero Trust: An hour of critical thinking of how to simplify the journey to zero trust architecture.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
- Vivek Bhandari (@vivekbhandari), sr. director of product marketing, VMware
- Richard Rushing (@secrich), CISO, Motorola Mobility
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- First, why is a zero trust architecture complicated as compared to the identity-based method of security?
- Zero trust has to span multiple architectural environments: Distributed, multi-cloud, and work from home. What changes in each environment?
- Can user and workload access be simplified, or are we just adding an extra burden on users in a zero trust environment?
- What controls are you putting in place east-west and cloud to cloud?
- What’s the most impressive zero trust environment you’ve seen? What made it so good?
- How does a SOC look that’s got a zero trust architecture?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor VMware
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.