Please join us on Friday December 3rd, 2021 for CISO Series Video Chat: “Hacking Cyber Risk Quantification: An hour of critical thinking about how to measure your company’s exposure.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
- Jack Freund (@jackfreund3), vp of cyber risk methodology, BitSight
- Nick Espinosa (@NickAEsp), host of nationally syndicated show The Deep Dive with Nick Espinosa, and his daily podcast is called Nick’s Nerd News Daily.
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- Why is trying to quantify cyber risk so darn hard?
- Why do you need to do it? What happens if you don’t quantify cyber risk?
- What are the different techniques for measuring cyber risk?
- What are some of the analytical models around cyber risk quantification?
- How do you balance both business and technical risk?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor BitSight
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.