Please join us on Friday, February 11th, 2022 for CISO Series Video Chat: “Hacking Promises of Automation: An hour of critical thinking of what manual repetitive tasks we can automate, and what we can’t.”
Register HERE for 2-11-22 video chat
Joining me for this discussion will be:
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- What was the promise of automation, and what is the reality?
- What are the degrees of automation are we looking at? From replacing manual repetitive tasks to artificial intelligence that can make intelligent decisions for us.
- One research study shows that companies actually have to increase staff in order to implement automation.
- What aren’t people automating that they should?
- Walk us through the process of automating a workflow.
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Torq
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.