Please join us on Friday, February 19th, 2021 for ”Hacking Cloud Vulnerabilities: An hour of critical thinking of the risk and reward of cloud-based vulnerability management”.
As we’ve said before, the cloud makes both computing and mistakes easy and fast. If we just take a look at a single sliver of the cloud, vulnerabilities, we can see this play itself out. Vulnerabilities can be exploited and proliferate very quickly. They are constantly appearing and that’s why there’s a non-stop stream of prioritization.
Joining me for this discussion will be:
- Steve Lodin (@stevelodin), sr. director security, Sallie Mae
- Ed Bellis (@ebellis), CTO, Kenna Security
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- What are the kinds of vulnerabilities you see in the cloud?
- How do you know what needs to be dealt with right away?
- How is cloud vulnerability management different than managing on premise vulnerabilities?
- How is vulnerability management for company security different than vulnerability management for regulators?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears into a series of impromptu 1-on-1 five-minute meetings where everyone will be randomly paired. Nothing to prepare, we’ll do the matching.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Kenna Security
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES”.
- Other bad ideas featured in “What’s Worse?!” game.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a gift.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.