Please join us on Friday, March 4th, 2022 for Super Cyber Friday. Topic will be “Hacking Automated Response: An hour of critical thinking about more than just endpoint response capabilities.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- Over the years our comfort level with automation keeps shifting to more automation. Where are we currently in that “Yes, I want to automate that”/”No, I don’t want to automate that.”
- What are the response capabilities that are in demand?
- How is XDR leveling up the automated response game?
- There are obvious reasons to want automated response, but what are the risks and how do we manage those?
- How do you define automated response today, yesterday, and in the future?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Deepwatch
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
Super Cyber Fridays are open discussions where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.