Join us for “Hacking the Modern Workforce: An hour of critical thinking about managing access in a dynamic workplace”.
It’s happening on April 24th, 2020 at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern.
It’s an open conversation on an issue that is top of mind with everyone. Since today’s employees are using varying technologies, working from numerous locations, and have differing career paths and tenure, what are the connectivity, governance, and management issues? Supporting countless devices, applications, and systems with access to key data is harder to manage than ever before. It’s imperative to ensure employees have the right access privileges required to do their job, but how can organizations balance efficiency with security?
CISO Series producer, David Spark (@dspark), will lead this discussion with John Racine, managing director, Core Security and Davi Ottenheimer (@daviottenheimer), vp, trust and digital ethics, Inrupt.
Start thinking about:
- How do you handle onboarding and offboarding of temporary and salaried employees?
- How can we efficiently group individuals to simplify access management?
- What about when someone changes positions? How does access to information change?
- Do some employees present too much risk to the organization?
- How much administration is required to tackle these access and governance challenges?
As always, we want lots of ideas, even the bad ones. We applaud bad ideas because they often lead to great ideas.
The CISO Series Video Chats are an open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.