Please join us on Friday, April 8th, 2022 for Super Cyber Friday.
Our topic of discussion will be “Hacking Risk Reduction: An hour of critical thinking about actions we should take to lower risk.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- What are areas we need to explore when looking to reduce risk? Are there some areas that are surprises?
- What are the simplest and most effective ways to reduce risk?
- What do simulated attacks tell you about your environment and thereby your risk profile?
- How does security validation and proactive security translate into quantifying and reducing risk?
- An organization gathers a lot of intelligence. So how do you actually leverage that information? What are you doing to weaponize it?
- What are the risk scenarios we should be testing first and thus reducing first?
It all starts at 1 PM Eastern/10 AM Pacific. At the end of the hour [2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor SafeBreach
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
Super Cyber Fridays are open discussions where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.