Please join us on Friday, May 14th, 2021 for “Hacking Process: An hour of critical thinking about delivering and receiving the right information to the right people at the right time.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
- Ed Bellis (@ebellis), co-founder and CTO, Kenna Security
- David Peach (@realdavidp), compliance director, head of information security and business continuity, The Economist Group
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- What are common broken processes?
- What processes need the greatest improvement?
- How do you weigh business forward efforts with managing tech debt?
- What techniques/technologies work best to improve process?
- How are you handling the full loop (communicating from board/C-suite to security, security to business divisions, and then reporting results back up to board/C-suite)?
- How does vulnerability management efforts get distributed to different departments and how is that reported back?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears into a series of impromptu 1-on-1 five-minute meetings where everyone will be randomly paired. Nothing to prepare, we’ll do the matching.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Kenna Security
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- Other bad ideas featured in “What’s Worse?!” game.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series sweatshirt (repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.