Please join us on Friday, May 20th, 2022 for Super Cyber Friday.
Our topic of discussion will be “Hacking Malware: An hour of critical thinking about understanding, preventing, and dissecting malicious software.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- How are we handling malware now?
- Do we understand how much malware is getting through?
- Where does malware protection work well, where is it falling short?
- What is malware doing now that it’s bypassing our traditional defenses?
- We classically refer to a lot of cyber as cat-and-mouse game, but in particular with malware. Where are we currently? What can we do to curtail this never ending cycle?
- How is malware entering our systems?
- How are we cleaning digital content of malware?
It all starts at 1 PM Eastern/10 AM Pacific. At the end of the hour [2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Votiro
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
Super Cyber Fridays are open discussions where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.