Please join us Friday, May 21st, 2021 for “Hacking the Speed of Business: An hour of critical thinking on how security can keep up with accelerating business growth.”
If you’re fortunate to be working for a high growth business, as a security professional you may be struggling to gain parity with the speed of business. What are the initiatives and the policies supporting those initiatives? Can anything be done to make these more malleable so that they can flex with the business?
Joining me for this discussion will be:
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- What am I going to implement? How do I tactically approach this?
- What initiatives am I going to create to help me go down this road that I want to embark on?
- How do I visualize my policies around that?
- Is there a way to create zones of control?
- What automations can be implemented to achieve consistency?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears into a series of impromptu 1-on-1 five-minute meetings where everyone will be randomly paired. Nothing to prepare, we’ll do the matching.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.