Please join us on Friday, June 4th, 2021 for “Hacking DLP: An hour of critical thinking of how we can manage data loss when everyone is working from home.”
Where does DLP (data loss prevention) belong in your organization? Do you have a system in place for compliance reasons but realize it’s not actually doing anything to prevent data from going out the door? How does DLP change when it goes from on premise to the cloud?
Joining me for this discussion will be:
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- With everyone working from home, is DLP a lost cause?
- What visibility have we lost when employees are working from home?
- What did we learn from cloud DLP in the past?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears into a series of impromptu 1-on-1 five-minute meetings where everyone will be randomly paired. Nothing to prepare, we’ll do the matching.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Digital Guardian
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- Other bad ideas featured in “What’s Worse?!” game.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series sweatshirt (repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.