Join us for Friday, June 19th, 2020 at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern for “Hacking API Security: An hour of critical thinking on protecting the connective tissue of corporate data”.
Leading the discussion with me will be:
- Nir Valtman (@ValtmaNir), vp, head of product & data security at Finastra
- Roey Eliyahu, co-founder & CEO, Salt Security
- And YOU! We actively encourage everyone to participate in the chatroom or to appear on camera with a request of “BRING ME ON.”
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor, Salt Security.
In preparation for our discussion, please read “25 API Security Tips You’re Probably Not Considering” and start thinking about the following:
- What are the vectors of an API that can be attacked?
- What are ways to reduce the potential of an attack?
- Are there areas of API security that are classically avoided but shouldn’t be?
- What are some classic API security mistakes?