Please join us on Friday, June 25th, 2021 for “Hacking IoT Vulnerability Remediation: An hour of critical thinking of what to do when you find vulnerable devices on your network.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- How is your company addressing the issue of insecure IoT devices?
- What are the options when you find a vulnerable device on your network?
- How exactly are IoT devices being used in hacks?
- How does IoT security need to be treated the same or differently than other endpoints?
- Can current IoT security efforts be handled at the scale of IoT expansion?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears into a series of impromptu 1-on-1 five-minute meetings where everyone will be randomly paired. Nothing to prepare, we’ll do the matching.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Viakoo
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series sweatshirt (repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.