Join us for Friday, June 26th, 2020 at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern for “Hacking Tool Optimization: An hour of critical thinking on improving the efficiency of your security efficiency”.
Leading the discussion will be:
- David Spark (@dspark), producer, CISO Series
- Chris Kennedy, CISO, AttackIQ
- Craig Goodwin (@mrcraiggoodwin) chief trust & risk officer, Fujitsu
- And YOU! We actively encourage everyone to participate in the chatroom or to appear on camera with a request of “BRING ME ON.”
HUGE thanks to our sponsor AttackIQ.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
In preparation for our discussion, start thinking about the following:
- What is the difference between an effective security stack and an efficient security stack?
- Why is MITRE ATT&CK important to tool optimization?
- How does your tool configuration look like today as compared to a year ago? Did you change it? Should you change it and if so, why?
- What are steps to tool optimization? How often do you need to revisit and why?
PRIZE for the BEST BAD IDEA
We’re eager for questions and commentary, but what we really love are really bad ideas on how we should do API security. Our experts will be challenged to find the silver lining on these bad ideas, arguing why it’s really a great idea.
Get your bad ideas in early and at the 30 minute mark we’ll have a poll for you to vote for the best bad idea. The one person who delivers the best bad idea, as determined by our moderator David Spark, wins a $25 Amazon gift card and a “Best Bad Idea” badge they can proudly post on social media.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us. Some audio tracks played from the recording may come from Zapsplat.