Join us for Friday, June 26th, 2020 at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern for “Hacking Tool Optimization: An hour of critical thinking on improving the efficiency of your security efficiency”.
Leading the discussion will be:
- David Spark (@dspark), producer, CISO Series
- Chris Kennedy, CISO, AttackIQ
- Craig Goodwin (@mrcraiggoodwin) chief trust & risk officer, Fujitsu
- And YOU! We actively encourage everyone to participate in the chatroom or to appear on camera with a request of “BRING ME ON.”
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor AttackIQ.
In preparation for our discussion, start thinking about the following:
- What is the difference between an effective security stack and an efficient security stack?
- Why is MITRE ATT&CK important to tool optimization?
- How does your tool configuration look like today as compared to a year ago? Did you change it? Should you change it and if so, why?
- What are steps to tool optimization? How often do you need to revisit and why?