Join us for Friday, June 5th, 2020 at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern for “Hacking the Risk Decision Making Process: An hour of critical thinking on how we look at risk from all areas of the business”.
I’ll be leading the discussion with:
- MeDavid Spark (@dspark), producer, CISO Series
- Tony Sager, senior vp and chief evangelist, Center for Internet Security
- Marnie Wilking (@mhwilking), Global Head of Security & Technology Risk Management at Wayfair.
And anyone else who joins us in the chat. This discussion is dynamic. We want your thoughts and questions to be part of the programming.
In preparation for our discussion, start thinking about the following:
- What are the areas of risk of your business?
- While the business makes risk decisions, how does security facilitate the decision process?
- What are the mechanisms from traditional risk models that can play in cybersecurity risk?
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
As always, we want lots of ideas, even the bad ones. We applaud bad ideas because they often lead to great ideas. In fact, the one person who delivers the best bad idea, as determined by our moderator David Spark, wins a $25 Amazon Gift card and a “Best Bad Idea” badge you can proudly post on social media.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.