Join us for Friday, July 10th, 2020 at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern for “Hacking Passwords: An hour of critical thinking on eliminating password failure and improving access”.
- Ori Eisen (@orieisen), CEO, Trusona
- Alex Manea, former CSO, Blackberry and now chief security and privacy officer, Georgian Partners
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our video chat sponsor, Trusona
In preparation for our discussion, start thinking about the following:
- Why can’t passwords alone work?
- Multi-factor authentication has become a preferred format for beefing up authentication, but ironically it’s still based on a weak premise, passwords.
- What have been some of the worst Band Aid solutions for strengthening passwords that need to be retired?
- Why is it becoming so hard to move people over to MFA and more secure access methods? What is the behavioral blockade?
PRIZE for the BEST BAD IDEA
We’re eager for questions and commentary, but what we really love are really bad ideas. Our experts will be challenged to find the silver lining on these bad ideas, arguing why it’s really a great idea.
Get your bad ideas in early and at the 30 minute mark we’ll have a poll for you to vote for the best bad idea. The one person who delivers the best bad idea, as determined by our moderator David Spark, wins a $25 Amazon gift card and a “Best Bad Idea” badge they can proudly post on social media.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us. Some audio tracks played from the recording may come from Zapsplat.