Please join us on Friday, July 16th, 2021 for CISO Series Video Chat: “Hacking Purple Teaming: An hour of critical thinking of how to increase collaboration between red and blue teams.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
- Dan DeCloss (@wh33lhouse), CEO, PlexTrac
- Tim Scanlin, Splunk & security engineer, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- Where does traditional red/blue teaming fall short?
- What are the pros and cons of doing pentesting in real time?
- How are ransomware simulations being handled in purple team exercises?
- How can detection be improved through purple teaming?
- How do we go about showing we’re improving our security posture in a tangible way?
- How can organizations test their tool configurations?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears into a series of impromptu 1-on-1 five-minute meetings where everyone will be randomly paired. Nothing to prepare, we’ll do the matching.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor PlexTrac
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series sweatshirt (repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.