Join us for Friday, July 24th, 2020 at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern for “Hacking Automation: An hour of critical thinking on when and where to computerize”.
Leading the discussion will be:
- David Spark (@dspark), producer, CISO Series
- Eoin Keary (@eoinkeary), CEO, edgescan
- Jimmy Sanders (@jfireluv), head of information security, Netflix DVD
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
In preparation for our discussion, start thinking about the following:
- What does the history of automation tell us about what to automate next?
- Where have we been burned by automation?
- What has automation done for business? For security?
- Where are you seeing the next automation opportunities?