Please join us on Friday, July 31, 2020 at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET for “Hacking AWS: An hour of critical thinking on how to assess the risks of AWS configurations”.
Joining me in this always entertaining hour will be:
- Trevor Hawthorn (@packetwerks), Managing Partner, Stratum Security.
- Jon Ehret, VP of Strategy & Risk, RiskRecon
Some items to be thinking about ahead of our conversation.
- These risks associated with poor AWS configurations that you’re trying to manage are the same issues any third party you’re working with is trying to manage.
- Do your security specifications, tenacity, and demands align with your partners’?
- What questions do you need to ask of third parties and what is it you want to hear?
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
Huge thanks to our sponsor, RiskRecon
Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES”.
The BEST bad idea wins an award and a $25 Amazon gift card.
Immediately following the video chat we’ll have our CISO Series Meetup where we’ll have impromptu 1-on-1 meetings where everyone will be randomly matched up. Five 6-minute meetings that will run for a total of 30 minutes.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.