Join us for Friday, July 24th, 2020 at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern for “Hacking Automation: An hour of critical thinking on when and where to computerize”.
Leading the discussion will be:
- David Spark (@dspark), producer, CISO Series
- Eoin Keary (@eoinkeary), CEO, edgescan
- Jimmy Sanders (@jfireluv), head of information security, Netflix DVD
In preparation for our discussion, start thinking about the following:
- What does the history of automation tell us about what to automate next?
- Where have we been burned by automation?
- What has automation done for business? For security?
- Where are you seeing the next automation opportunities?
Huge thanks to our sponsor Edgescan
Welcome to the Department of YES: No idea is rejected
We’re eager for questions and commentary, but what we really love are really bad ideas. Working for the “Department of YES” our guests will be required to field your bad ideas and say YES, here’s why we’re going to do that and why we think it’s a GREAT IDEA!
Get your bad ideas in early and at the 30 minute mark we’ll have a poll for you to vote for the best bad idea. The one person who delivers the best bad idea, as determined by our moderator David Spark, wins a $25 Amazon gift card and a “Best Bad Idea” badge they can proudly post on social media.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us. Some audio tracks played from the recording may come from Zapsplat.
Creative Commons attribution to valoisem.