Please join us on Friday, August 13th, 2021 for CISO Series Video Chat: “Hacking Cloud Infrastructure: An hour of critical thinking about how identity is your front line of defense for your infrastructure.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
How has infrastructure traditionally been protected and how is infrastructure being attacked today?
- What’s the more important crown jewel: data, infrastructure, or identity?
- What can happen if an identity is compromised?
- How are permissions attached to identity affect the infrastructure?
- What exactly is IAM exposure?
- What is the known access and the unknown access?
- How does role escalation work?
- What does permission to one third party app affect your environment?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears into a series of impromptu 1-on-1 five-minute meetings where everyone will be randomly paired. Nothing to prepare, we’ll do the matching.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Ermetic
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.