Please join us on Friday, August 20th, 2021 for CISO Series Video Chat: “Hacking Anomalous Behavior: An hour of critical thinking on when user actions raise the red flag.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- What are examples of anomalous behavior?
- What are the non-intrusive behaviors we should be tracking? How much intrusive tracking must we do? How does it not become more difficult for the user?
- Can we train baseline so we understand anomalous behavior?
- What tools do we rely on to be able to spot anomalous behavior?
- How do we spot anomalous behavior in machines? Can machines fake other machines?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears into a series of impromptu 1-on-1 five-minute meetings where everyone will be randomly paired. Nothing to prepare, we’ll do the matching.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Sotero
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.