Please join us on Friday September 10th, 2021 for CISO Series Video Chat: “Hacking Alert Fatigue: How to Manage What Seems to Be Unmanageable.”
Finding stuff doesn’t seem to be the problem. All vendors can find something wrong with your environment. How are you going to operationalize it?
There has always been information overload. The reason we keep hearing this story is there’s a breakdown in filters.
Joining me for this discussion will be:
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- Are there additional filters we’re not putting in place that we should be to manage the alert fatigue?
- What is the way security would like to deal with 10K problems? How would the DevOps community like to deal with it?
- Is there a way to spoon feed the process of managing the alerts so that you can stay on top of it and not be overwhelmed?
- Is there a way to bring the problems down? Have you seen it so that the alerts actually reduce over time?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears into a series of impromptu 1-on-1 five-minute meetings where everyone will be randomly paired. Nothing to prepare, we’ll do the matching.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Sonrai Security
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.