Please join us on Friday, September 11th, 2020 at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET for “Hacking the Human: An hour of critical thinking on the additional benefits of securing people”.
So much of securing humans is focused around preventing users to click on things, spotting social engineering, and not letting them get duped. What if we expand our view of people-based security beyond the task of preventing phishing and ransomware? What other security, compliance, and competitive business advantages could we achieve with a people-focused security methodology?
In preparation for the event, think about the following:
- What is the current model of people-based security?
- What can the spectrum of people-based security include that it’s currently not including?
- People security is change management. What are techniques that do work to actually change behavior?
- Where can compliance benefit from a people-focused security solution?
- Where can the business be more competitive with a people-focused security solution?
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor, MetaCompliance
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a $25 Amazon gift card.
- Immediately following the video chat we’ll have our CISO Series Meetup where we’ll have impromptu 1-on-1 meetings where everyone will be randomly matched up. Five 6-minute meetings that will run for a total of 30 minutes.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.