Please join us on September 13th, 2021 for a special MONDAY edition of the CISO Series Video Chat which will be on the eve of the Insider Risk Summit. We are appropriately titling it “Hacking the Insider Risk Summit: An hour of critical thinking about creating a security aware culture.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
- Joe Payne (@paynejoe), president and CEO, Code42
- Masha Sedova (@ModMasha), president, Elevate Security
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- What are all the permutations that make up “insider risk?”
- What would it take to up your organization’s security culture?
- Can you measure a decrease in overall risk with an increase in security culture?
- Can we start the understanding of risk at the hiring process?
It all starts at 3:30pm Pacific/6:30 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [4:30 PM Pacific/7:30 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears into a series of impromptu meetup. Nothing to prepare, just join us.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Code42
Register also for the Insider Risk Summit which will be happening the following two days (September 14-15th, 2021).
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by Friday, September 10th at 5pm PT you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card). PLUS, we’re going to pick another winner will get a YETI Tundra cooler.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.