Please join us on Friday, September 17th, 2021 for CISO Series Video Chat “Hacking Active Directory: An hour of critical thinking on securing the ‘keys to the kingdom.’”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
- Derek Melber (@derekmelber), chief security analyst, Tenable
- Brandon Greenwood, CISO, vp security and IT, Overstock.com
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- What are the hacking vectors of Active Directory?
- What are the ways an attacker looks at Active Directory?
- How consistent and how visible is your Active Directory security posture?
- What are the security issues around privileges?
- How does ransomware leverage Active Directory during an attack?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears into a series of impromptu 1-on-1 five-minute meetings where everyone will be randomly paired. Nothing to prepare, we’ll do the matching.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Tenable
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series sweatshirt (repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.
Creative Commons (CC BY 2.0) photo attribution to Flickr user Jessica Patterson.