Please join us on Friday, September 18th, 2020 at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET for “Hacking Biometrics: An hour of critical thinking about using ourselves as a means to enhance the identity journey and our security posture”.
Joining me in this discussion will be:
- Jason Cramer, head of engineering, Daon
- Sridhar Kotamraju, head of product strategy – digital identity, fraud/payments, PNC
In preparation for the discussion, think about the following:
- What’s the hangup with biometrics? We’ve had it for so long, why is adoption intermittent?
- What are uses of biometrics we’re not familiar with?
- What types of biometrics are users being more comfortable with?
- If we had full adoption of biometrics, what does that mean for the identity game? What kind of shift would we see in overall security?
Thanks to our sponsor Daon
Got feedback? Join the conversation here.
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a $25 Amazon gift card.
- Immediately following the video chat we’ll have our CISO Series Meetup where we’ll have impromptu 1-on-1 meetings where everyone will be randomly matched up. Five 6-minute meetings that will run for a total of 30 minutes.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.