Please join the CISO Series Video Chat on September 25, 2020 at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET for “Hacking the Supply Chain: An hour of critical thinking on building resiliency with the digital supply chain.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
HUGE thanks to our sponsor, RiskRecon
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
Prior to our discussion, think about the following:
- What are examples of supply chains that need to be managed?
- How well do we understand our workflow to be able to manage the supply chain?
- How do we determine the crown jewels in the supply chain?
- What’s the big difference between physical and digital security of the supply chain? Starting at the top, where are common compromises?
- Vendors manage their processes differently. How do you standardize when your supply chain often isn’t? And how can we make a repeatable process as we onboard more third parties?
- What can and can’t we monitor from third parties? In real time?
- What are the new cyber risks posed by third parties?
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a $25 Amazon gift card.
- Immediately following the video chat we’ll have our CISO Series Meetup where we’ll have impromptu 1-on-1 meetings where everyone will be randomly matched up. Five 5-minute meetings that will run for a total of 30 minutes.
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.
NOTE: Our original guest, Manuel Rios, unfortunately had to cancel.
Creative Commons (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) photo attribution to Oregon Department of Agriculture with addition of graphic on top.