UPDATE (12-22-21): This position has been filled
CISO Series is seeking a full-time Associate Producer with excellent communication and written skills to assist in production for a fun and fast growing media channel dedicated to the cybersecurity industry. The ideal candidate must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to create and maintain new workflows. They should be a self-starter, collaborative, professional, and timely. The job is virtual so location can be anywhere (US citizens only).
CISO Series is a media company that delivers the most fun in cybersecurity. We engage all levels in cyber and most notably act as couples counselors for security vendors and practitioners.
- Creating a system where everyone can see the status of programming at all times
- Filling out templates and scheduling posts on social media
- Communicating and coordinating with sponsors, guests, and producers
- Assist producers with production across multiple shows
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements include
- At least 1-2 years experience in PR, marketing, communications, media, and/or production.
- Ability to multitask and work under deadlines
- Experience with WordPress
- Amazing organization skills
- Attention to detail – Most important if you want to be considered for this job.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Audio and/or video production experience
- Interest and knowledge of cybersecurity
- Health insurance
- Flexible hours
- Remote position
CISO Series is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary Range: $45-$60K
Please check out our programming at cisoseries.com and write a brief description of why this job is perfect for you. Please also include a link to your LinkedIn profile.
NOTE: If you want to be considered you must include a note that indicates you’ve actually looked at our site and understand what it’s about. Plus, you’ve included a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Plenty of ways to contact us.