Please join us on Friday, November 18th, 2022 for Super Cyber Friday. REGISTER.
Our topic of discussion will be “Hacking Cybersecurity Budgets for 2023: An hour of critical thinking about how to invest in the right products to maximize your return.”
Joining David Spark (@dspark), producer of CISO Series for this discussion will be:
- Pankaj Goyal (@pango), Senior VP, Safe Security
- Ngozi Eze (@ngozineze), CISO, Levi Strauss
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- How do you know the tool you bought is actually doing the thing it says it’s supposed to do?
- How do you know that product, or a combination of products has been the right investment to drive down your risk and provide value to the business? How have we done this historically?
- How can the cyberteam/CISO be a better leader to the overall goals of the corporation? How are we business partners rather than just the IT people?
- How objective can our data analysis be on the tools we’re using?
- Looking at ransomware, how do you quantify your risk and how best you’re managing it with the tools you have? How do you see all the tools and departments affected?
It all starts at 1 PM Eastern/10 AM Pacific. At the end of the hour [2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Safe Security
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
Super Cyber Fridays are open discussions where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.