Please join us on Friday, December 16th, 2022 for Super Cyber Friday.
Our topic of discussion will be “Hacking Non-Traditional Cyber Risk: An hour of critical thinking about how your third parties’ risks affect your business.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- What are the risks that we need to be aware of that don’t fall under our normal purview of “direct business risk?”
- Why should we care about ESG (environmental, social, and governance) risks?
- What’s the level of visibility we can get into third parties’ risks? What is opaque?
- How can we use this risk understanding to make effective business decisions on who to do business with?
- GDPR was a tectonic shift for all businesses. Since it covered all of Europe, businesses realized they just had to adopt. Where are we seeing the next shift that’s going to affect all or at least a good portion?
The event starts at 1 PM Eastern/10 AM Pacific. At the end of the hour [2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Mastercard
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
Super Cyber Fridays are open discussions where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.