Please join us on Friday, March 10th, 2023 for Super Cyber Friday.
Our topic of discussion will be “Hacking RSA: An hour of critical thinking about how to get the most from attending RSA, or any security conference.”
REGISTER for the event here.
Joining me for this discussion will be:
- Adrian Sanabria (@sawaba), host, Enterprise Security Weekly
- Allan Alford (@AllanAlfordInTX), host, The Cyber Ranch Podcast
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- What should my goal be at a conference?
- What and how much should I prepare? Scheduling meetings? What meetings should I say yes to and what should I say no?
- What’s the goal I want out of meetings?
- How to improve the follow up response rate? What should I be asking in the follow up?
- What don’t most people do that they should do?
- How do I start conversations?
- What are giant mistakes at conferences?
- What should I be requiring my team to do at a conference?
It all starts at 1 PM Eastern/10 AM Pacific. At the end of the hour [2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
Super Cyber Fridays are open discussions where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.