Please join us on Friday, February 24th, 2023 for Super Cyber Friday. REGISTER HERE.
Our topic of discussion will be “Hacking Vulnerability Remediation: An hour of critical thinking of how to improve the efficiency of what vulnerability needs to be fixed next, and by whom.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
- Venu Rao (@venugopalrao), CEO, Strobes Security
- Mathew Biby, CISO, Satcom Direct
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- Our industry has no problem finding problems. We struggle remediating them. What are the toughest challenges with remediating vulnerabilities?
- Where do we see the greatest inefficiencies with vulnerability remediation?
- What are some easy first steps to improve efficiency?
- What are the ways to prioritize vulnerabilities? How can we determine our company’s specific risk with a given vulnerability?
It all starts at 1 PM Eastern/10 AM Pacific. At the end of the hour [2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Strobes Security
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
Super Cyber Fridays are open discussions where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.