Please join us on Friday September 30th, 2022 for Super Cyber Friday.
Our topic of discussion will be “Hacking the CISO Series: We’re turning four years old!”
Joining me, producer of CISO Series for this discussion will be:
FOURTEEN GUESTS! Including all the hosts for CISO Series Podcast and Defense in Depth.
- Mike Johnson, CISO, Fastly
- Andy Ellis (@csoandy), operating partner, YL Ventures
- Geoff Belknap (@geoffbelknap), CISO, LinkedIn
- Steve Zalewski, former CISO, Levi Strauss
Plus, the reporters of Cyber Security Headlines:
And many more. Get insights of how we produce CISO Series. Meet all the people who work behind the scenes, and get a chance to connect with fellow fans.
It all starts at 1 PM Eastern/10 AM Pacific. At the end of the hour [2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face. Plus we’ll play some games.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Trend Micro
Trend Micro has been a phenomenal sponsor of CISO Series over the years so we’re thrilled to have them on for our fourth year anniversary show.
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
Super Cyber Fridays are open discussions where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.