Please join us on Friday, September 29, 2023 for Super Cyber Friday.
Our topic of discussion will be “Hacking Bosses: An hour of critical thinking about how to manage conflict and engage with higher ups to advance your career.”
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- What do you do when you realize you have a problem with your boss?
- How do you start engaging with them?
- How to bring interdepartmental conflicts to their attention?
- What approach should you take to talk about budgets?
- How do you communicate technical problems to a non-technical boss?
- When can a boss become a mentor?
- How to bring constructive criticism to their attention?
It all starts at 1 PM Eastern/10 AM Pacific. At the end of the hour [2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
Super Cyber Fridays are open discussions where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth). During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.