Do we know what third party apps are doing? Why is their behavior kind of a black box? Data goes in and who knows what’s coming out. What would give us more visibility to secure third party app behavior?
Please join us on Friday July 22nd, 2022 for Super Cyber Friday.
Our topic of discussion will be “Hacking Third Party Integrations: An hour of critical thinking about securing apps that talk to other apps.”
Joining me for this discussion will be:
- Alon Jackson, co-founder and CEO, Astrix Security
- Olivia Rose, CISO, vp of IT and security, Amplitude
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- How are applications being brought into our environment? What does the security department know about and don’t know about?
- What is the non-user activity that’s happening among applications?
- How do you keep tabs on this activity that appears to be just a push for more automation?
- What’s the vulnerability of low code and no code apps that allow people to connect apps easily?
- What can’t we see in these third party integrations that we should want to see?
- How do you determine which app integrations are risky?
It all starts at 1 PM Eastern/10 AM Pacific. At the end of the hour [2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Astrix Security
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
Super Cyber Fridays are open discussions where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.